- Individual counseling for adults and adolescents
- Family therapy
- Couples counseling related to postpartum and perinatal issues as well as infertility and pregnancy and infant loss
- Group therapy (see Groups Offered page)
- Consultation for professionals (doctors, clinicians, nurses, birth professionals)
- Presentations/workshops to the general public, mom's groups, childbirth education classes, clinicians, medical staff, members of the birthing community
Treatment specialization includes
- Postpartum Adjustment and Mood (Depression/Anxiety) Disorders
- Perinatal (conception through the first year postpartum) Loss
- Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorders
- Adolescent Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, family counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Postpartum Adjustment Support Group
Meet with a small group of other moms and a specialized clinician to find support while you cope with Postpartum Adjustment, Depression and/or Anxiety.
When: To Be determined
Please feel free to come alone or with your baby (up to age 12mth)
Registration is required to ensure your placement in the group.
Please contact: Leslie McKeough, LICSW
email@example.com * 781-507-2025